We’ve all been involved in important projects. Key aspects to successful projects include planning, focus, and accountability.
How much time have you set aside to plan and focus on the future you want to create with your family? All of the parents that I have coached say that their family is their most important priority of all. With this in mind, it makes sense to get intentional about what we are doing.
I will guide you through creating a vision and a plan. We reverse engineer the future you want and then outline the steps you need to take in order to get there. We will go deep to uncover what really matters to you.
Your vision is tailor made for you and your family.
Here are some of the topics we address in our 2-hour session:
- What life do you want to help your children create?
- What is the best kind of relationship you could have with your child(ren)?
- Paint the picture. If all went well, what would things look like 10 years from now?
- Are you on track? Are you creating the intentional future that you want for you and your family?
- What is getting in your way?
Do you need some regular support and accountability to help keep you on track and focused? Are there parenting skills you’d like to learn? What do you need to make this intentional future more likely to happen?
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”