Who are you? What fears do you want to overcome? What is possible?
Find out the answer to these questions in the Say Yes Mastermind.
A Mastermind is a supportive group that gets together regularly to encourage and challenge each other to grow.
Do you want to stretch yourself? Do you want to get outside of your comfort zone to see what is possible for you? Do you want to spice things up? Have you been feeling bored, annoyed or unfulfilled?
Say Yes is for people who:
- Are ready to express themselves fully.
- Are ready to be seen and heard by a supportive tribe.
- Are ready to get bold, creative and curious.
- Are ready for accountability to nudge them in the right direction.
- Are ready for challenge and fun.
Facing my fears has been the most fulfilling thing I’ve ever done. I realized that the things I avoided most in my life actually meant something to me. I avoided these things for a reason. The reason was that I really wanted to do them, but didn’t know how. Or, I wanted to do them, but was worried about the outcome.
Within a group of international all-stars, we will get together once a week online via Zoom video conferencing. I will lead the group in taking on challenges and reflecting upon them.
In the Say Yes Mastermind we create a safe and encouraging place for you to get uncomfortable, experiment with your own life, and talk about what it all means to you.
I won’t give it all away, but none of what I am talking about is extreme sports, or costly. This is health and budget friendly. You will be safe, but you will be challenged.
The themes that will present themselves in this mastermind are, self-expression, self-care, self control, creativity, vulnerability, intimacy, positivity, love, trust, health, healing, giving, receiving, acceptance, and more. We will touch on several different areas and we will reflect on things together after the lived experience.
If you want focused attention in only one particular area, consider instead one on one coaching.
Here are some examples of things we will do:
- Share our fears and then design situations to address them
- Share/show our unique skills, or experiment with new ones
- Be generous – as in random acts of kindness
- Create nurturing relationships in our tribe and beyond
- Experiment with Public speaking, creating videos, and speaking your truth
- Tell the truth to each other and to people in our lives
- Tell someone how much he or she means to you
- Stand up for yourself. Be assertive in the group and in your life.
- Gain control/Lose control
- Stand up for something you believe in
- Apologize to someone
- Forgive someone
- Ask powerful questions and listen intently
There will be a private Facebook page dedicated to this group. On the page we will encourage each other and keep each other accountable. We will share wins, challenges, photos and videos.
-Spaces are limited-
Say Yes to Challenge, Say Yes to Fun. Say Yes to yourself and your life.
This is who I am looking for. People who are:
- Open and accepting
- Committed to growth and learning
(In the contact form, enter your name and best email address. In comment section let me know you why you want to be part of this and why it would be a good fit for you. Exact day and times for weekly calls are to be decided. Start date is mid March 2019)
Already have a group? Do you already have a group, or a group of friends that you’d like to do this with. Great! I can accommodate and provide a discount to already existing groups.