Seriously. Grab a journal. Find some time. Find a quiet place and do this. You will not regret it.
Here is a way you can create a productive pause in your parenting.
Here is a way you can get intentional about creating the future you want for you and your family.
Below, I give you 5 questions to get you started on creating a vision and a plan:
- What life do you want to help your children create? Who do you want to help them be? Why?
- What is the best kind of relationship you could have with your child(ren) in the future? What does it look like? Are you on track to create that?
- Paint the picture. If all went well, what would things look like in the future as your children emerge into adulthood?
- What are just 2 things that would tell you that you had been successful in doing your job as a parent? Why those things?
- Is anything getting in your way of creating the future you want for you and your children? What can you do about it?
Last question: Do you need help in getting back on track or making sure that you stay on track?
If so, contact me.