I hope to teach my children…
- To love themselves, be true to themselves, be responsible for themselves, and believe in themselves…and then to act from this place, always.
- Then, to love others, be true to others, empower others, and believe in others…and then act from this place, always.
Parents teach this by BEING this. How do we be this?
- We have to love, be true, be responsible for, and believe in OURSELVES.
- We must love our children, be true to them, empower them, and believe in them.
- We must also love others, be true to others, empower others, and believe in others.
If you are interested in teaching children this, then they must see and FEEL it. It won’t really matter what lessons you might try to teach in any one moment if the experience isn’t lived and felt.
It’s a tough truth to realize. There is a lot of responsibility here, but so much opportunity.
Parenting definitely is the real deal… Transformational if you let it be.
In truth and love,